1. Create an account, this is also meant for security purposes and ensuring that your transactions cannot be accessed by anyone other than yourself at any time. It also helps in protecting delicate information such as account details and credit card numbers to curb fraud.
2. View their wide categories and also ensure that you get to select the ones that you require. This is like a catalogue that guides you to the services on offer. You also have to select the category that suits you or the closest that relates to the service that you need. Here one is free to contact the service provider for guidance if their category is missing.
3. After this, one will always have to pay so as to get the service they require; the processes are also set per category which is also easy to follow as well as select.
4. The next step is giving instructions, here you will not be vague, and neither will you be ambiguous as this is what guides the writer into creating the document which you require. Most service providers will at this point require that you to set the deadlines here. Students are always advised to ensure that they have enough them to go through their work after it is complete. This should also ensure that they present their grievances if any to the writer.
5. At some later point, you can download you fully complete document, this should not however be before the deadline collapses; one is always advised to give the authors room.
6. The last step is checking if you document requires any form of correction, if so you may instruct on the areas to correct or like most cases be free to present an error free document to your lecturer.